"Happiness.....it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of the creative effort"

- Vincent Van Gogh



August 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary #10

Since one of our very first dates was a day at Disneyland we decided to celebrate our tenth anniversary with a trip down memory lane. We had a great day - somehow it wasn't too crowded and it wasn't one of those scorching hot days in Anaheim. We were able to get on all our favorite rides and a couple new ones too.....I loved the Winnie the Pooh ride with the huney and buzzing bees! It was extra sweet for me because I have lots of little "b" things around the house. One year my girls camp name was BuzyBee and Mike always calls me Mrs B. After a full day wandering around and riding rides (we also went over to CA adventure) we watched the fireworks on Main Street and took more pictures of ourselves being silly!
Happy Anniversary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment