"Happiness.....it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of the creative effort"

- Vincent Van Gogh



January 10, 2010

another year has gone by.....

I love that song by Celine Dion.  It is more of a love song then a year in review song, but I had it stuck in my head.....so after seeing this on lots of other blogs, done way more creatively, I thought it would be fun to look back on all the things that at the time seemed important enough to blog about!

scroll over to find the links!

January
* saw Wicked on New Years Eve
*came up with 100 things about me
February
*sewed like a mad woman here, here, here and here
*signs of spring (already)
*crazy fun Valentines date on our bikes
March
April
May
*dates and more dates
June
July
*trying to do too much
*scrump-dilly-icious!
*I left my heart in San Francisco
August
*Katie goes to the Junior Olympics
*happy anniversary to us
September
*my birthday shoulda been in here somewhere
*annual body surfing competition
October
*happy bloggaversary to me
*Oak Glenn
*took a break from wordless Wednesdays
*started "Handle With Care" post series
November
*pulled out the sweaters
*made just about anything and everything with pumpkin
*those shoes
December
*had sweet times with friends
*laughed until someone peed their pants....so glad it wasn't me!
*enjoyed my family!

I can't wait to see what  2010 brings!

1 comment:

  1. OH! Another pumpkin fan! I love love pumpkin too. Maybe we're soul sisters!

    ReplyDelete