"Happiness.....it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of the creative effort"

- Vincent Van Gogh



July 28, 2010

attitude shmatitude.....

Remember, a good attitude produces good results, a fair attitude fair results, a poor attitude poor results. We each shape our own life, and the shape of it is determined largely by our attitude."

--M. Russell Ballard

Not so long ago I posted about my "gallon challenge".  Needless to say it has been challenging for me.  Especially to my attitude.  My Martha attitude that says everything should be just so.  Almost perfect even.  The list made, neatly of course, and on pretty paper.  All the little check marks in a row to show myself just how efficient I have been. 

So far it hasn't been working out so well for me. 

I have needed an attitude adjustment.  Coming across this quote from Elder Ballard reminded me.  I have a good attitude towards many of lifes challenges.  Hope even.  But with this gallon challenge my attitude had been fair to poor.  No wonder I have been discouraged.  I needed this reminder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment